New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacvglb7yoMza/AARP

Hi all,

Below are the latest listings on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet Page.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

~~~~

FOR SALE:

1963 Plymouth Sport Fury 2dr hardtop. This is an original #'s matching
383 auto Golden Commando with 36,950 miles on the odometer. This car is
currently listed on ebay with pictures. The car has a beautiful two tone
black with copper insert interior and sports the original copper/bronze
metallic paint that does need to be redone. I'm wanting to build a '63
Dodge or Plymouth Max Wedge clone and just couldn't bring myself to do
it to this car. $10,500.00 OBO or part trade. Call Brian at
(505)469-2219 or email at b_barker@xxxxxxxxxxx (August 11, 2004)

1964 Dodge Dart GT convertible, 225 /6, Pushbutton auto - White with Red
Interior - Interior in very good shape, Vert top works great, Body in
very good shape, very minimal rust (original Texas, CA car), fairly new
cylinder head just installed, new NOS taillights, Front End rebuilt,
handles great. Starts and Runs well. New Tires  Everything works except
for factory A/C. Person before me put over 10k in (receipts) I bought it
for 5k and put in about 3k - I'd like to get $5600 for it - Too many
projects -wife say's it has to go!  Located in central CA. email for
pics  yhomike@xxxxxxxxx (August 11, 2004)

Parts for sale:
* B/RB Flex Plate - Mopar #P4529751, 10 inch diameter x 7/16 inch
mounting holes, 6 bolt crank flange.  Supposed to fit B and M and Turbo
Action race converters.  SFI Approved #A342522, dated Sept, 01.  Moparts
lists @ $31.50.  Mounted but never ran.  $20.00 plus shipping.

* Factory B/RB flex plate. 6 bolt crank flange - good condition 15.00
w/shipping

* 1969 440 main caps and rear seal.  40.00 obo plus shipping

* 1978 400 valves, springs, retainers, keepers for 452 heads.  1 broken
exhaust valve (I cracked it during dissassembly).  Came from a cop car
w/ 60k miles.  40.00 w/shipping

* 440 rods (4 ea)  LY #1851535 out of above motor.  Look ok.  Pistons
still attached.  35.00 obo w/shipping

* 1978 400 rockers, bolts and spacers.  60k cop car motor.  25.00
w/shipping

* 1969 440 3/8 inch oil pick up.  Good shape

All reasonable offers/trades accepted.  Joe Reiss joeydahook9@xxxxxxx
(360) 577-5965  SW Washington State.

WANTED:

Wanted:  Hi volume oil pump, fuel pump, and timing set (1 bolt)   Joe
Reiss joeydahook9@xxxxxxx (360) 577-5965  SW Washington (August 11,
2004)

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacvgob7yoMzf/ChildrenInternational

----

b7yoMz.