RE: 4-door....

[AD removed for archives]
Shop online for Discount Auto Parts: Mirrors Headlights Tail
Lights Bumpers Fenders Window Regulators Spoilers Altezza Lights
and a Full Line of Auto Body Parts. www.partstrain.com
caacxygb7yoMza/Parts Train

And another thing is our girth (easy guys, I mean the car).  We have such
mass and solidness (word?) that just inching a little towards these "little
people" while punching it scares them a little.  I do that for fun all the
time.  They look at me with their subwoofers in my 64 Belv 4 door and buzz
the exhaust a little.  I let them hear my dual exhaust and we take off.
Mine's bone stock except for the exhaust but I can keep up real well!  Wait
till that P600 setup is on and then try it.  They always pull up on the curb
side too, I don't know why.  Even if it's a breakdown lane.  I punch it,
swerve a little, hold on as best I can with my slippery bench seat and loose
driver's door handle and they either back off or downshift and peel.  It's
mild fun and I'm careful but I know they really like my car and wish they
had one.  It's the nods of approval I get.  It's older then they are!!  Ha
ha!!
(I just wish the girls looked at my car but they seem to like the newer
models).
I bet I get better mileage than them too, but not for long.

Tom