Re: 4-door....

[AD removed for archives]
Shop online for Discount Auto Parts: Mirrors Headlights Tail
Lights Bumpers Fenders Window Regulators Spoilers Altezza Lights
and a Full Line of Auto Body Parts. www.partstrain.com
caacxygb7yoMza/Parts Train

Kyle,
    Heck I agree.  I always have been a 2 door guy.  I have 4 '65 Coronet 2
door hardtops and a '65 Belvedere II but suddenly four doors are following me
home.  It started with a '65 Coronet 440 4 door parts car that isn't bad...then
my '64 Fury then a double shoot of another '65 Coronet 440 with a '66
Belvedere II parts car and my 600 Turbo, and most recently another '65 Coronet 440
and a '76 New Yorker.  Most will never see the road again but the ones that are
on the road are cool enough.  My Fury turns heads day in and day out and so
does my streetable '65 Coronet 440.  Infact, when I am done I am going to look
at a '64 Fury 4 door I found on my way to look at a 383 4 speed A/C '64 Sport
Fury.
I have had people look at my four doors and actually told me they like them
better than the 2 doors!  Go figure.  Oh yeah, women like my cars too!  They
look at me and see someone that isn't afraid to go against the grain...but I
look cool doing it!  Still like my hardtops though!
Rick Rice
'64 Fury (could it be two?)
7 '65 Coronets (might sell some....)
'65 Belvedere II (will sell cheap for an altered clone or practice)
'66 Belvedere II (good for parts or fix!  Anyone interested or know of
someone?)
'67 Fury II Wagon (big block for sale!)
'76 New Yorker Brougham (was a big block for sale!)
'86 600 SE TURBO (snow car but sure its for sale!)
'95 Dakota Sport 318 5 speed (Perfect truck and for the right price would
sell!)

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacvggb7yoMzf/Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.