Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:08:28 -0700
From: "Robert  neal zimmerman" <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: shes growing on me

Liking the looks of my new car more and more, keep going out and
looking at her from all angles. Really like those pineapple upside
down cake C-pillars. Grills sweet too.
64 Polara 2 dr.
Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

Neal and list

The c pillars are what caught my eye when i first saw a 1965 Satellite in the fall of 1964.

It was a light blue with a white top, and i thought it was the best looking car i ever saw.

I was 17 and from a ford family.

In 1968 my first mopar was an ex-arizona hiway patrol car...fury 1 383/330 HP..never
looked back.

I finally got my 1965 satellite last year...361 4-speed car...my son wants to do the paint in a
dark blue....but i sure remember that pretty blue and white one forty years ago.......

rob lipinski
maxsat65@xxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
caacxydb7yoMzf/Medical Hair Restoration

----

b7yoMz.