66 Barracuda body wanted

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
caacAsfb7yoMza/Inksoutlet

  Hi people, does anyone have a 66 Barracuda body they might want to get rid of fairly cheap? I am located in Mo. I have a 66, /6, standard on the column that was rolled but amazingly enough the back glass is fine! I want to stick a 1971 360 in one with either a standard, or automatic on the floor. In building this car it would be great too make it appear stock, but I am leaning towards lot's of modifications as I am about to buy a 65 Barracuda that I want to restore. Can anyone help? I am still waiting to hear from someone about a 1966 Dart wagon. As soon as I hear anything on that I will let you all know. I also found a 64 sport fury, but the guy wouldn't let go of it, too bad huh?
  I am at realdeal69dude2003@xxxxxxxxx if you have any ideas, or offers. I don't have a lot to work with, but I'm not afraid of hard work, so the condition of the 66 barracuda body may widely vary. Ask me I might? I am also trying to collect all Barracuda's from 1964-1969 either parts cars, or whole. I just want to get a hold of as many as I can find.

  Thanks, Don