Cross country trip in a Dart Wagon

[AD removed for archives]
Click here and walk away with your free Chevy collectible.
caacDvMb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hello all
The other day I won an eBay auction for a 65 Dart 270 wagon in Burbank CA.  The bad part is I live in VA.  Based upon the seller's description and after talking with him, wife and I decided to fly cross country and drive the ol' Dart across country.  Of course the wife thinks I'm totally nuts for even bidding on it much less driving it home (have more cars than the law allows she says!).  Anyway the planned route is basically I40 pretty much all the way east.  If any list members live reasonably close to I40 enroute and might be able to provide assistance should we need it, please give me a shout off list.  The plan is to do this the 1st part of October.  I don't have a laptop so I can't do a day by day account of the trip, but will try to document our adventures once we return home.  If there any list members in the Burbank area, please let me know.  Would like to try and get together if at all possible.  Thanks
Don
65 Dart GT Convertible, 65 Dart GT hardtop 273 HiPo 4 speed factory AC (to be a 340 4 speed), 65 Valiant Signet convertible (also won on eBay and drove it home from NJ), 65 Barracuda 273 4 speed, 65 Coronet 440 convertible (go poly), 65 A100 pickup, 69 A108 van and finally an 81 Imperial and now proud owner of a 65 Dart 270 wagon!  Yes probably more than the law allows!!
PS: No, nothing special about 65s just have a lot of them.

[AD removed for archives]
Do you live vicariously through Reality TV? Let us know and win!
caacDv1b7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.