From: "Robert neal zimmerman" <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:06 PM
Subject: 64 dodge wiper motor part # please

 Does anybody have  the part number for the  variable speed wiper from a
 64 Polara?  I want to make sure i have with the right unit before I
 waste anymore time.
   Was there more than one vendor for the wiper motors in 64 , because i
   have two wiper motors that I pulled from 64 Polaras , & though they
   look similar at first glance,  upon closer inspection, they arent.
   One says Leece Neville , the other doesnt say any manufacturer name.
   Yes, they are both variable speed motors,
   thanks
  Neal Zimmeerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Give your opinion on Abortion and Win!