Re: alternate wiper motor

[AD removed for archives]
Is America Safe? Give your opinion on Homeland Security and enter
to win!
caacERTb7yoMza/PermissionData

Neal,

   I went by a local salvage yard yesterday in
Oklahoma City and found a wiper motor for my 70
Challenger for $15.  There is a fairly complete 64
Dodge 440 in there, that may still have the wiper
motor. When I asked about the price on my wiper motor,
he said that if it was from a 70's car it would be
$15, but a 60's car would be higher. I didn't ask but
I doubt if it would be much higher. I know these guys
fairly well. If you want, I can stop by next Monday
and check when I'm in the city.

   Gary

--
>    Idea: Take an off the shelf wiper motor and fit
> it to a 64 polara and
>    do away with the "impossible to find and when u
> do super expensive
>    wiper motor".
>     This isnt a restoration, but a street machine.
>      All i can see is u have to be able to wire it
> in  and that u can
>      hook the motor into the linkage.Wouldnt even
> necessarily have to be
>      a Mopar wiper motor.
>   I mean i know modifications would be necessary,
> possibly  to the
>   mounting plate or maybe the center link of the
> wiper mechanism, but
>   like i said, stock authenticity isnt a concern.
>     I think it could work, what do u guys think?
>      Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Give your opinion on Abortion and Win!
caacERNb7yoMzf/PermissionData