Calling '62 to '65 Hemi cars in CA

[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacG3yb7yoMza/PermissionData

Sure would look cool to have some  '62 to '65  cars with a Hemi between
the front fenders to show our cars off for the Chrysler 300C 6.1L SRT-8
425hp HEMI. :)

Anyone who can go, please do & let us know how it goes.

Gary H.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Mike Bellis I am the Editor for Mopar Alley. I am currently
working with Clear Blue Prod. We are trying to get 30 vintage Hemi
Chrysler and Desoto cars to appear at the California International Auto
Show in Aniheim,Ca. These cars will be parked if front of the convention
center. This is for the official debut of the new Chrysler 300C 6.1L
SRT-8 425hp HEMI. The Owners will be asked to drive with Media Reporters
about 5 miles to a restaurant where lunch will be served for all. A
major morning News Show will also be filming and asking questions. this
is a major historic event and a very daunting task to get this many Hemi
cars in one place. If you know anyone who has a 1954-1970 hemi car that
can be in Los Angeles on October 27, 2004 Please have them call or
e-mail me. Any Hemi car built by  Chrysler Motor Corp. can come even a
clone car. All cars must be approved by Chrysler before attending(no
junk, look decent on film), but do not have to be "trailer queens".They
would especially like early Hemis as well as Muscle Cars. If you would
like to be involved in this historic Hemi event, or know someone who
would, please email a picture and description of your vehicle to me.  I
will then send you a registration form. There is no fee to attend. All
drivers attending this event will receive a certificate in memory of
this Historic Occasion. I have been asked to cover this story for Mopar
Collectors Guide, so all that attend will be featured. We have arranged
for trailer parking and security. At no time will any driver be away
from his/her vehicle.  Please forward this  letter to any Mopar lover.
Thanks.

Mike Bellis
Editor Mopar Alley
510-719-5519
kg6dxn@xxxxxxx
editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Tired of annoying POP-Ups? Get a free Pop-up blocker here!
caacERPb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.