storing engines

[AD removed for archives]
Want to go on a Cruise for Free?
caacIqOb7yoMza/PermissionData

 What would be the proper way to store an engine- not necessarily a
 fresh motor, maybe one u might want to run someday. i got all these
 motors and i just realized today i dont know the safest way to keeep
 them.
   Should u squirt something in thru the plug holes?
    What about the water jacket? empty or capped up and filled like Earl
     H. was talking about for the radiators the other day.
   What about loosening the rocker shaft to take pressure off the
   springs?
   What about in a plastic bag?
  Neal Zimerman , eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]