From: Douglas Sutherland <pluckedchickens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AM Radio Repair?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:41:16 -0700

[AD removed for archives]
Give your opinion on Abortion and Win!
caacHMZbV7tWJa/PermissionData

I have the original AM radio in my '64 Sport Fury. The light comes on in the dial, but that's it. Has anyone in the club had a similar radio repaired? Who did it? Cost? Any way to test the radio to see if it's worth repairing?

Thanks,
Doug

[AD removed for archives]
AMDEdge offers tech tips, news & info to keep you on the leading edge of PC performance with AMD64 technology. Join AMDEdge free NOW for members-only content, promos & updates!
caacKfybV7tWJf/AMDEdge

----

[AD removed for archives]
Is America Safe? Give your opinion on Homeland Security and enter to win!
caacHM9b7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.