Re: repro gas tanks

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon? Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacKOVb7yoMza/LeadClick

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. I don't follow this group :-( unless I post something because my email service only lets me see digest mode, and boy are they long. Sorry if the question has already been asked before.

Brent, I would bring my Coronet but I nearly lost an axle last weekend driving to central KY. Have to get that fixed before I do anything, car still rolls but makes a terrible noise from back there and the axle has tons of end play. I haven't had a chance to pull it yet and see what is going on, and I may be done driving it this season.
Mike O
'65 Coronet 500
'73 Fury III