From: "David L. Orr" <fe2orr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 5:16 PM
Subject: RE: 64 sway bar

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacL7JbWlu9va/MyDietPatches

I got my bars off of ebay. they appear from time to time. I've been tol, but
I don't know that all the sway bars 64/65 are the same ?????? I haven't put
mine on yet but just looked at a freinds who has one that is factory and it
looks like a snap. jack it up and do it. I took pics from all angles so I
can look as I go. they are supposed to help with the cornering. the 426 are
a heavier eng thats why they were put on there. you could order them on any
model if you wanted them. I'm sure they came or the chrysler and imp. and
could be a source for them. by the parts book the shaft if the same but the
k bracket is dif  Dave O