'64 Sport Fury Ñ red, white and blue emblems

'64 Sport Fury Ñ red, white and blue emblems

[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacLQeb7yoMza/PermissionData

I am ready to repaint the red, white and blue emblems on my Ô64 Sport Fury. My emblems have been repainted once before Ñ but they look pretty bad.

I own a NOS ÒstandardÓ hood ornament and the red and blue seem to be more tinted than painted (the metal is visible thru the paint). Is that how all the emblems looked originally?

The red white and blue color were used in six locations on a Ô64 Sport Fury; the ÒstandardÓ hood ornament, the three "ventiports" on the front fender trim, the hub of the spinner hubcaps, the rear deck emblem, the steering wheel horn ring and the interior door badges.

Does anyone in the club have any of these trim pieces with the original unfaded colors in tact? Are the red and blue clear tints or opaque paint? Is it flat or glossy? Have you repainted yours and found colors to match the original stock colors?

I talked with the folks at Mopaint (advertised in Mopar Collectors Guide). They are very helpful and knowledgeable, do not have the original codes. They can mix colors that they believe will best imitate the original but they are only guessing. If any one has any literature with the original paint codes, they would love to have them.

Thanks!

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
caacJzlb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.