To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 9:54 AM
Subject: Road trip

[AD removed for archives]
Like music? Get a CD Player here
caacNowbNYX9Xa/PermissionData

In 2 weeks I'm driving to Rockford,Il. to pick up a very nice rust free fender for my 64 Polara. It's located in Joliet,but a friend of mine is getting it for me so my drive won't be as long. I finally get to see his restored 64 Polara 2 dr ht. Funny the lengths we go to for parts. Rather than trust greyhound,I'll spend a bit more but have the peace of mind the fender will get to me in great shape. Anyone else gone to lenghts just for a good,hard to find part for their ride?
George
64 Polara 426W

George

--

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?

----

----

b7yoMz.