Latest Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacNoQb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hello all,

Below are the latest listings on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet Page.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

~~~~

WANTED

Wanted: turn signal lenses for a 1962 Plymouth Savoy  e-mail me at
krichards45@xxxxxxx (October 31, 2004)

Wanted: a RUST FREE Right Front fender for a 1964 Dodge Polara. Must be
a Polara or 500 model due to holes for the chrome. Any help is
appreciated.  bt64@xxxxxxx (October 31, 2004)

Parts Wanted 1965 Plymouth Belvedere I:  radio bezel and radio delete
plate. Contact: email: RoadRunner4406BBL@xxxxxxx
phone: (204) 832-6645 (October 31, 2004)

FOR SALE

Nors black metal pcv valve for sale, fits 1962-1965 6 and V8 all, $15
w.cowger@xxxxxxxxxxx pics avail via email. (October 31, 2004)

For sale: New repo 1963-65 B-body 383-400-413-426w-440 engine mounting
brackets (motor mounts) with a full set of new grade 8 mounting
bolts, washers and nuts. $58 New Mopar Performance 8 3/4 rear axle yolk
package #P4876803  fits all 8 3/4 's with the 10 spline, coarse, 7260
small U-joint, includes yolk, straps, bolts, washer and nut $50
w.cowger@xxxxxxxxxxx pics avail via email. (October 31, 2004)

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your companion air fare now!
caacNoxb7yoMzf/PermissionData