Re: 318 Poly manifold and carb

[AD removed for archives]
Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and sign up now!
caacR6Ob7yoMza/Vente

I have to agree with Earl on the Weiand manifold. I was just out for a cruise and at
full throttle going up a freeway on ramp the Poly starts to come on strong at about
3000 RPM, my car will rev to about 4000 and then shift, and drop down to 2000 rpm
practicly killing my momentom up the ramp. there really is no low end torque with
this manifold. I have a one inch spacer under the carb and my wagon has a 3:31
rear gears. I'd be happy to trade for a stock single quad manifold.

Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>