RE: '65 Plymouth Sport Fury rear side window assy

RE: '65 Plymouth Sport Fury rear side window assy

[AD removed for archives]
Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest ?Hottie? on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
caacR6Pb7yoMza/Vente

Good Question!
 Anybody have access to a Hollander manual?
Would like to know if '64 Plymouth Sport Fury has same
glass as a '65.
 Also, if '64 Sport Fury hardtop and convertible share
same rear side window mechanisms as '65 Sport Fury
convertible?
         Thanks,
                  Greg
--- michael chesna <ansehc64@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Free Thanksgiving recipes for you

caacQ4QbOcy9Pa/PermissionData

> just removed the mech.for a 64 s.fury.i have both
> sides if you find out they
> work let me know.this was a 2dr.
>
> >From: Greg Barker <bouldercreekgreg@xxxxxxxxx>
> >To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: '65 Plymouth Sport Fury rear side window
> assy
> >Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:33:25 -0800 (PST)
> >
> >Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> >4 Free Low-Fat recipes
>
>caacQ4Nb7Lj53a/PermissionData

> >Hi 62to65mopar!
> >  I am attempting to find someone who might be able
> >let me know where to go online or who to reach to
> get
> >parts for a '65 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible?
> >  The driver's side rear side window is manual
> crank
> >and both the mechanism for making it go up and down
> >and the mount for the glass are mangled.
> >  The glass is separated and good, and both the
> crank
> >assembly and the window mount could be repaired
> >(involving fabrication), but it would probably be
> >better just to buy used parts if they are
> available.
> >  Also, the top (light blue) and the blue interior
> are
> >beat, so if anyone has tips about them they would
> be
> >most welcome too.
> >              Thanks,
> >                      bouldercreekgreg@xxxxxxxxx

> sponsor:

> >Stock car lovers - get a FREE gift here!
>
>caacSnKb7Lj53f/PermissionData

> >----
> >Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person --
> >directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car
> transactions and
> >negotiations as well as other personal messages
> only to the intended
> >recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address.
> This practice will protect
> >your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and
> fine tune the content
> >signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> >'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> >http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

> sponsor:

> Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now

caacQ4SbOcy9Pf/PermissionData