New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacVmfb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I will post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap
Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

~~~~~~~~

For sale:

1965 Dodge Coronet 440 Convertible for sale.

Price $17,500.00 FIRM

VIN: W35I256069
Codes: W35/WP3/H4R/40/327/328/383/542/582/611/707/23

Documentation:
-Original window sticker
-Original owners manual
-Original shop manual(Dodge, NOT CHILTON)
-Letter from the Chrysler Historical Society which states: ”There
were a total of 2,738 Coronets produced in 1965, 137 of which are like
yours.”"

DRIVETRAIN:
-Engine; Original 318 Poly block V8. Build date on block is 04/09/1965.
Engine was rebuilt. Now has app. 4,000mi. On rebuild. Engine runs strong
and is stock.
-Transmission; Torqueflite 727 automatic, col. Shift. Was rebuilt at
same time engine was overhauled. Is the original transmission. Shifts
smooth through all ranges.
-Differential; Original. Not sure what gears it has. Has new bearings
and seals. Makes no nosie while driving.

EXTERIOR:
-Paint; Car was completely stripped and fenders removed. Both floor pans
and heater box were repaired. All rust was removed and no bondo was used
on this car. Painted back to original red with white trim. Front fenders
were replaced. All chrome and trim are the original and could use
refinish. The car comes with the rims in the picture, I do have the
original hub caps. New top was installed. It is white on black. Top boot
is in good working condition. Top goes up and down with no problems. It
is an electric top. All exterior lights work properly. Windshield has
small crack near passenger
pillar.

INTERIOR:
-Seats, door panels and visors were recovered when new top was installed
9/15/04. They were done back to original and look excellent. Carpet is
the original and is a bit faded, but has no holes. All gauges work with
the exception of the fuel gauge, it needs a new sending unit.  Wiper
switch is bad and original radio does not work.
Also need windshield washer motor. Needs window seals in convertible top
tracks.

Overall this is an excellent vehicle. My wife and I have taken several
shot trips in the car. It drives out well with no problems. I would not
be afraid to drive this car anywhere. Although I would trailer it if it
had to be delivered a very long distance. I have more pics if requested.
We can arrange for shipping at addition cost.

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-hallg65.html has pictures and
contact information

For sale:  2 sets of factory max wedge exhaust manifolds.  Lets make a
deal. Contact Larry at:  64bel@xxxxxxxxxx  or 406-388-4659

1964 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe for sale.  2 door hardtop Black 413
Wedge motor automatic  43000 miles 2 previous owners good body  been
sitting since 1995 / 7yrs in garage / last 2 yrs outside. all original
complete except for No carpet which I removed. floors are in great shape
No holes all glass is in great shape runs /needs TLC /All chrome and
stainless in good shape//located in WV 40yr old Classic  Was $2850.00.
Price reduced to $1850.00 or Trade. = E-MAIL WILD-BILL46@xxxxxxxxx  if
interested. (November 18, 2004; revised December 5, 2004)

WANTED:

Wanted: pair of 3447sa carbs complete and a complete set of orignal
pulleys for a 1963 max wedge.
Thanks Dennis e-mail mr63dodgeram@xxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Holy Bible for FREE!