  From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 6:42 AM
  Subject: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>, issue 2335

  -- Topica Digest --

  3 Sure Grip units and one 4.56Sure Grip third member for sale
  By glpavlovich@xxxxxxx<mailto:glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>

  Re: dans hemi coronet on e-bay
  By djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>

  Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:37:43 -0800
  From: "Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx<mailto:glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>>
  Cc: "Gary Hamel" <62to65mopar@xxxxxxx<mailto:62to65mopar@xxxxxxx>>
  Subject: 3 Sure Grip units and one 4.56Sure Grip third member for sale

  Mopar Holiday sale (need to feed the herd):

  I have three Sure Grips for sale, tested out fine and doing what they should.  Just install them in your 8 3/4 case.
  These are just the Sure Grip units to turn your one-legger into a Sure Grip rear end; $200ea. plus shpg.

  Factory 4.56 Sure Grip third member (gear date code 1966) 741 case.  $475 plus shpg.

  Gary Pavlovich
  92071