'62 to '65 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse Archive

'62 to '65 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse Archive

[AD removed for archives]
Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest ?Hottie? on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
caacVl6b7yoMza/Vente

Hi all,

Dave Stragand over at the Forward Look Web site has created an archive
for the various Mopar Mail List on the Web.

He asked me if it is okay to include the '62 to '65 Mopar Mail List
Clubhouse archive among the group.

The group currently includes:

* The Forward Look Mailing List Archive

* The 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury Mailing List Archive

* The Chrysler 300 Mailing List Archive

* The Golden Fin Society Mailing List Archive

* The Imperial Mailing List Archive

* The Mopar Mailing List Archive

The Forward Look version of the '62 to '65 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse
would not replace the Topica housed archive. You still need to be a
member to post mail to the '62 to '65 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse.

Here is a link to what the archive looks like now:
http://www.forwardlook.net/6265-archive

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Clubhouse Administrator

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacVlOb7yoMzf/Penn Media

----

b7yoMz.