Re: Another Classic salvage yard today

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacVmdb7yoMza/PermissionData

George,

  I can't let go of that secret location information!
Just kidding.

Here's their website:

http://www.haufauto.com/Default.htm

  Gary

-------

> What's the name of the yard?Or maybe a phone
> number??
>

> I stopped by another old salvage yard in North
> Central Oklahoma and talked to the owner for awhile
> today. Great guy to talk with and I usually spend my
> lunch hour there, while I'm in the area. This large
> salvage yard was started by his
> grandfather in the 30's and has a lot of old cars.
> They have visitors from Holland, Finland, and Sweden
> who buy parts in the summer and ship them back
> home. He told me a story about one guy from Sweden
> who
> would spend two weeks in the yard, ship the parts
> back
> home, then all of his friends would have a party at
> the dock when they arrived. Anyway, the owner is 63
> years old
> and plans on retiring in a couple of years. He said
> he
> was going to have a sale during this summer and any
> car in the yard would be $300. I know he has about
> four 64 Dodges, a convertible Dart, and about 20
> other
> Mopars. Like all yards, it's mostly Fords and
> Chevy's
> but there are some Mopars. He said he would do this
> maybe twice then crush the rest. Many, many 30's,
> 40's
> and 50's cars in there. There was a convertible 50's
> New Yorker
> in there, but someone bought it. Darn!! He had some
> old shop manuals also, like a late 50's Desoto and
> others. This will be a great place to be when he
> finally decides to auction out , as he has some
> buildings with parts in them also. I'll keep you
> guys
> updated when he decides to do some sales or
> auctions.
> He has one 64 Dodge there that has multiple parts
> inside the car, like headlight bezels, antenna
> bezels,
> etc.
>

> Gary

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacVlYb7yoMzf/KnockOutDebt

----

b7yoMz.