lock up trans id answered

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacVmdb7yoMza/PermissionData

Group - I got ahold of Rick Allison (great guy) from A&A Transmission  and
asked him about my trans question.  He said that non lock up 727's have  the
small input shaft splined out to the end.  Non lock up's have 1/2" to  5/8" of
the splines machined off the end of the input shaft.  Mopar says 78  and up are
lock ups.  Mine is a 78, but came out of a cop car which  apparently did not
use lock up converters as mine has the full splined  shaft.  Just for future ID
info while hunting the bone yards.    Joe

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacZptb7yoMzf/KnockOutDebt

----

b7yoMz.