New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacZptb7yoMza/KnockOutDebt

Hi all,

Only one day 'till Christmas! :)

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I will post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap
Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR SALE

Parting out 1962 Chrysler Newport 4dr sedan. Light blue with dark blue
interior. The tail lights, dash board assembly, right front fender, hood
and grille are already gone. This car is fairly solid. Located near Iowa
City, IA. Parts removed in person will be very very reasonable. I just
don't want to crush it. I will sell the car as a unit with no title.
Please e-mail with needs. Thanks. Craig Cermak, carmak@xxxxxxxx or
319-648-2504

1964 Dodge 2dr HT door glass and 1964 Dodge station wagon rear glass.
Located near Iowa City, IA. Free if picked up. $20 + shipping for all if
shipped. Thanks. Craig Cermak, carmak@xxxxxxxx or 319-648-2504

1964 Chrysler Newport 4 door parting out - body parts, trim, glass,
interior parts, all in good shape - no running gear - southern NJ -
email parts needs and $$ offer - mmasucci@xxxxxxxxxxxx  856-810-6295

Parting out 3 year project 1964 Sport Fury
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury gas tank with competion engineering sump w/2
tank straps   $150.00 cruznbells@xxxxxxx

1964 Sport Fury K-frame  smoothed and painted gloss black w/ Schumacer
torque strap, lower control arms with PST bushings, powder coated
spindles and strut rods, powder coated Mopar Performance #DCC-5249158
torsion bars,  Magnum Force tubular upper control arms,  PST pitman arm,
 tie rods and ends (all brand new) stock manual steering box  $900.00
buyer pays shipping  E-mail for pictures cruznbells@xxxxxxx

Mopar Performance master cylinder 11/32 bore  (new) $100.00
cruznbells@xxxxxxx

Doug's headers #D452 1962-1972 426-440 2 inch primary 3 1/2inch
collector  Jet Hot coated  (brand new $750.00)  $700.00 E-mail for
pictures cruznbells@xxxxxxx

Stage 8 header bolts B/RB  (new) 35.00 cruznbells@xxxxxxx

Narrowed 8 3/4 49 inch Alston drain and fill plugs (set up for B-body
w/3 inch spring relocation) Mopar spring seats, smoothed and painted
gloss black. Mopar 'Green' bearings, Mopar adjustable pinion snubber
(powder coated silver), Wilwood drag kit,
Wilwood braided hose kit (new)   3:91 sure grip $850.00 buyer pays
shipping E-mail for pictures  cruznbells@xxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacVmib7yoMzf/MyDietPatches