Re: 65 Barracuda speedo cable

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacVmibOk33ra/MyDietPatches

Hi,

I'm new to the group, and this is my first posting, so hello to all.  I'm restoring a 1965 Barracuda, and need a speedo cable. My Barracuda is equipped with the 273 V-8-- not sure which transmission it has, but possibly the 904(?). I'm told there were two different types of speedo cable used that model year. One version terminates with a screw-on attachment at the transmission casing end, the other version continues through the casing, and terminates with a gear on the transmission end of the cable (that's the type I need). Does anyone have any familiarity with this, and know where I could get one?

Thanks,
Ed Kay

Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacVlObOjvHJa/Penn Media

Its gotta go and fast and I am not going to waste my time trying to
sell it on ebay or locally. I need the room fast for my AWB project.I
thought I could do that under my big car port but its too cold.
the car up for grabs is my my 65 barracuda faCTORY v8 fourspeed car,
factory silver. No its not
a Formulas S, but it is factoryv8/fourspeed.Its original interior color
was light
blue, could be a beautiful car, these cars look best in silver with the
factory stripes.
come get it, its yours, otherwise the cutoff tool comes out in a couple
weeks, i salvage what i can and the wreckers called for the hull.
There is no engine and tranny. It needs work, of course, its free.Its
down to bare metal, one quarter has been removed, I have 4 backup
quarters for replacement. I have most of the metal u need to put her
back together. U do need to find front floorpans and theres two very
small holes in the front windscreen trough. Car is completely
stripped inside and out, but not under, it will roll and its very
light.Car is extremely straight.glass is all good.Other than the
engine and tranny its a complete car.
I also have seats and dash and door panels and all glass.Still have
clutch pedals, all trim. Does need a hood.
I also have some real choice stuff I picked up
for it that I would have to get some money for, because those pieces
are easily e-bayable.
In other words , u get her free just the way i bought her, but
improvements I want some money for the parts.
Please no ebayers: dont take it just to tear it apart, cut out the 4
speed hump, etc., and hock it all. Or just for it to sit in the rain
and rot away.No calls about single parts either.
. I want this to go to somebody that might want a project but doesnt
have the means right now to get started. Maybe a kid, MAYBE SOMEBODY
Without a lot of disposable income.
Or maybe a cranky wife.
Of course it only makes sense to somebody close to me here in Oregon.
Gary W., John Summers,
Joey, CobraLee and other
West coasters ask around.
The cutoff wheel comes out in two weeks.Sorry i have no camera,no
pics.
CONTACT OFF LINE OR CALL
541-683-6735
Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon