From: Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx [mailto:Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 12:27 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Used Mopar stuff in MA

Saw an ad from Belmonts Rod and Custom in MA (781) 326-9599.  Poly 2x4
intake - 195, Aluminum 4 speed rebuilt - 145, Offy finned b/rb valve
covers -  145,
rb 2x4 - 165 and a Hilborn fuel injection set up for a 340 - 995.  Has
other
stuff too.  Just thought I'd pass it along.    Joe

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacVmlbOk33rf/Sharebuilder

----

bOk33r.