hammerform breakthrough

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacVmlbOk33ra/Sharebuilder

 i have been working on this one for a while , could have MAYBE found
 the amswer.
     A local harley nut hired me to coat his shop floor. He wants a
     super tough high performance floor coating. I told him if he really
     wanted it tough to use a "hot" epoxy.so I went to the local
     benjamin Moore store to price out what they had and in talking to
     the salesman he told me how they had made an epoxy hammer with this
     stuff, with sprayfoam as a mold, pressing the hammer into it , then
     casting an epoxy hammer from that with this stuff. they popped it
     out and then attempted to break it. They were driving nails with it
     and throwing it across the back room, couldnt break it and it even
     had a slight flex to it, u could grab it and  ever so slightly bend
     it.
       The point of this long drawn out story is the idea popped into my
       head about using this stuff  to make  hammerforms and beat out
       things, like my rotten  filler panel on the 64 Polara for
       starters.
   Anybody ever try this? i think the stuff could really allow me to
   make some unobtainable stuff.
   i have tried acrylic resin (too brittle) and phenolic resin needs to
   be injected
( way too spendy). this stuff could be what I have been looking for.
Pourable and somewhat reasonable in price and still with enough
flexibility to beat on. Also u can count on it curing all the way thru,
so its very solid, no jelly dougnut centers so thick things are possible
too.
   Hell, if it works i might have just found a new career. LOL

    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYbOk33rf/TopOffers
----

bOk33r.