RE: Hedman Hedders. What part number?

[AD removed for archives]
caac2NQa/PermissionData

Thanks, Tom & Gary.  Think I have a handle on it now.  I have a friend who
works for O'Reilly's and I will give him the three numbers tomorrow.  Maybe
he can sneak in some sort of discount for me. ;)  Jegs also has the 78030
listed for around $135 with free shipping.  Or I might wait until the swap
meet season - nah...

Tom, it didn't dawn on me until a little while ago but we have met a couple
of times.  Cedar Falls Raceway two years ago & at Fred Englehart's in 2003.
Sorry man, I am sometimes a little dense.  Duh me... :)

Also, Tom, here is a link to a photo on Hedman's site of the 78030 header.
You are 100% correct regarding the front most tubes running horizontal on
the 78030.  Too bad that they don't have a pic of the Elite header for us to
see.  Wonder why the collectors are not even?  You would think that the
passenger side tubes could be a little shorter going into the collector so
that the collector's flanges would be even with each other.  Oh well.

http://hedman.com/pages/popular-photos/78030.tif

And just for grins & giggles, I am going to reply to Hedman's Tech Support
email with the part numbers for the 62-65 B-bodies.  :)

Thanks again.

Scott

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac2N5f/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.