RE: I am back and ready to make your life miserable

RE: I am back and ready to make your life miserable

[AD removed for archives]
Race to claim your complimentary Chevy collectible!
caac2NWa/PermissionData

Attachments are not processed or distributed via the '62 to '65 Mail
List Clubhouse in order to prevent spread of a virus via an attachment.
Photos unfortunately end up blocked by this screening process.

Setting up a photo album on one of the photo sites, like Yahoo, will
work. I can also snag a few pictures from that page & post them as a Web
page on the '62 to '65 site with the permission of the member. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.
p.s., Reduced wear & tear is good as we get less young. :)

Dennis wrote:

> Robert, just set up a photo album at Yahoo.com and when you get your
> pictures down loaded  send an email to the group with a link to the
> album. Simple, easy and anyone who doesn't want to look can delete it.
> It also saves wear and tear on Gary? :-)
>
> Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I got my digital camera finally. I want to send u guys a few fotos of
> my AWB project along the way. Are we allowed to send fotos to the mail
> list? Or do they all have to go to the 62-65 mopar photo archives?
> Neal Zimmerman,Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
How about a cruise on your favorite cruise line-from us?  Click
here.
caac2NYf/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.