vacuum advance suggestions for poly?

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac2N5a/PermissionData

Neither of my 2 62 Dart 318 poly 2bbls run properly with the replacement
vacuum advance designated by NAPA and other parts houses. The replacements don't
advance soon enough for my polys and they are non-adjustable. The one original
vacuum advance I have has a hose nipple that screws off and inside is a spring
and spacer/washers; to slow down advance you add spacers, to make advance
earlier you remove spacers. Mine came to me with few spacers so it starts
advancing with little vacuum. My polys love it and respond very well.
I see several of this original type, N.O.S. on E-bay, but none of them have
the screw-on end with the nipple for the hose to attach and also they don't
have the internal spring and the spacer/washers. So, I could buy one of them, but
I still wouldn't have all the little parts to make it usable.
All that being said, does anyone have a source and part number for a vacuum
advance that works well on their poly's.
Much appreciation for any advice.
Thanks.
Paul

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacYkkf/Penn Media

----

http:///u/?.