RE: Propane heaters -New Question

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac2N5a/PermissionData

Tom,
I use this type of a heater in my pole barn, where I work on my cars.
I have 2 problem that I have found in my situation, for example if I am
applying body filler or using wax and grease remover, I find, eventually
the vapors make its way over to the heater, it burns and you smell it in
the air.( Of course you dont ever want to use flamable items with an
open flame like you have on these type of heaters)
This cant be good for your lungs.
The other thing that I have found is I really need a blower, to
compensate I run a fan to move around the air.
In your case, using this type of a htr in your house, will probably not
be a problem.

TWFAUST@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone know about "Blue Flame" propane heaters? I want to add about
> 20
> degrees to my basement. Don't want a salamander unit and I'm interested
> in one
> of the ventless heaters. They claim very little CO2 because of the blue
> flame.
> Supposed to have a low oxygen sensor. Do I have to worry unless my
> lighter
> stops working and my cigarette goes out?
>
> Tom Faust
>
> --

Garry Penn
64 Belvedere 2dr Sd, WIP (Work in Progress)
64 Belvedere 2dr Sd, Parts Car
66 Belvedere Wagon (Finally a running car)

[AD removed for archives]