Re: spray can sealer?

Paul, Try Finnish Masters up on Foothill there kinda pricey but
they carry quality stuff and can answer your questions also
Sullivan Paint in Arcadia on Huntington Dr. has a good selection,
there the only local place I know that still has a big selection of
One Shot enamel. Most places say they can't sell One Shot in
California anymore?

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>