New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacYkka/Penn Media

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

~~~~~~~~
FOR SALE
1965 A-990 Superstock Dodge for sale. Converted to
Altered when new. Dealer converted. Kit was shiped
with car so all parts are correct. Four days after
delivery, car was altered. All original drive train
except intake. (now Hilborne) Engine was rebuilt in
1989 and has only been started and warmed up since.
Trans and rear are fine. Has only rear brakes. Have
all history on car. Car last run in 1968 or 1969,was
then purchased by the people I bought it from. They
thought they bought the car in 67, But prior owner
said 68 or 69. Car was featured in Mopar Collectors
Guide (they did a great story), also just appeared in
Muscle Car Review. See pictures at 62to65mopar as car
of the month March 2002.
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo32002.html
Car has been cleaned up since
pictures and looks lots better. Car is now on loan to
Floyd Garrett at Floyd Garretts Muscle Car Museum. I
live in Kentucky. Price $50,000 or cash and muscle car
trade. E-Mail rhurst_54@xxxxxxxxx Or call 606-668-7213
after 6:00pm EST.  Thanks, Robert.

Parts Wanted
1964 361 Hood Ornament with numbers on the ornament.  Contact
tbrewster12@xxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac2N5f/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.