RE: Thinking out loud...

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac2NUa/PermissionData

Looks like your in minivan territory.

I had to brake down and do it once i found out there was a number 2 on the way a few years back. I made the deal that if we get the caravan she wanted, and picked out,that i get to pick the next car, still looking for a 70s duster with a 4 speed. I decided the mini van vwasn't so bad when i saw an 80's model at one of the nats events with a fully assembled Hemi in the back and a sign that said out to lunch, can here run when i return. If it will haul a full hemi it can do anything. it took my 383 home and my 440 back and forth to the machine shop.

As trucks are built I'd say the beemer is far safer than the frame mounted pickup for a baby. Compair there crash tests. Kids are expensive so take care of your precious cargo. A mini van also fits into the car catagory on your insurance and is not as expensive as a SUV, which are really Minivans with a 2" lift kit, poor gas milage and expensive replacement tires.

Nothing against the old mopar wagons but they are probably less safe in a crash than the 2 cars you already have. and no matter how cool the car you drive, you lose all cool points when you brake out the diaper bag and car seat.

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caac6MUf/MP3 Player Giveaway

----

http:///u/?.