To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 4:34 PM
Subject: Alternator or regulator bad?

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac2N5bUYx2xa/PermissionData

Hi, Friends.
The alternator on my 62 Dart just stopped generating. Is there a simple test
to determine if it's the alternator or the regulator that needs replacing? Or
both?
The dash gauge seems fine; the needle bounces to the negative side in rythm
with the turn signal lights. And the battery's new and charges back up on the
battery charger fine.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Paul

[AD removed for archives]
We have the 42 Inch Plasma TV you've been looking for!!  Sony or
Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Wide Screen TV's. Put one up on your
wall today!  Click Below
caac7hRbUYx2xf/ExclusiveRewards

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Like music? Get a CD player on us. Click here. caac2NUf/PermissionData -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

http:///u/?.