Re: Some Help please

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
caac8uta/Consumer Research

total scam, it happend to me 3 months ago. same thing, send money order to me, then I send western union check back to shipper, after I told them to never contact me again, I got another one from the same person under another name,...STAY AWAY FROM OFFER........David Lee

> [AD removed for archives]
> 2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
> Now!
> caac8vhb7GBjLa/TaxBrain
>
> As everyone on this list knows I have listed that my 62 NYer wagon was
> for sale.  I have recieved an email from a Brown B. Wayne that is very
> weird.  It appears like they are some kind of buyers agent (maybe) and
> have sent me a mailing address in Philadelphia.  They also intimate that
> they are wanting to buy my car without having to look at it or any
> further information.  When I asked them for more information the email I
> got back from them seemed to indicate that the car would be sent
> overseas.  Yet this email seemed to be evasive also.  It just smells
> funny.
>
> Has anyone had any dealings with this guy, or his agency in anyway?  Can
> anyone verify if this is a legitimate thing or is it a scam of some
> sort?
>
> Thanks
> Kirk
> --
>   Kirk Venier
>   kirkv76@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> [AD removed for archives]
> Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
> caac8ucb7GBjLf/PermissionData
>
> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
> to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
> other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
> public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
> of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Would You Like Your Money 2-Day? Get started now! TaxBrain Online.
caac8vpf/TaxBrain

----

http:///u/?.