From: "Bob E Asay" <polyhead64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:11 AM
Subject: 64 wagon gas tank

I thought that a couple of weeks ago that when I had scrapped the rear end
of
my 64 Belvedere wagon on a low driveway that I had popped the seam of the
gas
tank because no sooner than I had driven into the parking lot it was pouring
out gas, and I left a trail behind me as I drove home. Then we were hit with
week of sub zero temps and I couldn't look at it, now we have had weeks of
record warm temps. (go figure) I finally got under it and I couldn't find
where the leak was. A local radiator shop that does gas tank repair took it
out and in the rear lower section of the tank had rusted out. I had driven
this car for two years with no hint of a problem. They welded in a patch
boiled out the tanks and put in double the liner that they usually do. It is
working just fine now. My question (finally) is where can I get a new tank
for
the wagon. I looked all over the net and could only find tanks for the cars.
Every listing always said excep. wagon. Any help just let me know thanks Bob
A.

[AD removed for archives]
We have the 42 Inch Plasma TV you've been looking for!!  Sony or
Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Wide Screen TV's. Put one up on your
wall today!  Click Below
caac8uBf/ExclusiveRewards

----

http:///u/?.