?6 cam

[AD removed for archives]
caac8uaa/PermissionData

I another life i did a few /6s (see my website.)
I think the MP cam is a good one , I have used it. it is a bit difficult to tune meaning you need to do everything right  but it is very doable.
The marine cam as mentioned was for years the hot set up.  Planing the head  is really important to get at least reasonable compresion. You will run out of money before the head runs out of metal so dont be shy on the amount. HOWEVER. If you really want to have some fun turbocharge it. These engines love that. (Also on my website)The later model head (hydraulic cam motors) has a webbed in area where the pushords go down making it much better as it doesnt pop headgaskets but is fully supported.
I did a 66 Cuda (Ya Ok it was a Valiant Barracuda) I used a 198 1975 engine  and the Mp cam you are talking about. Hooker used to make headers  so i had a set of them. The engine works much better with a two barrel than a fourbarrel due to fuel distribution problems with the sideays four barrel. We had best luck with a Holley 500 CFM 2 bbl.
Car ran high 15s (still got the time tickets) My wife won the powderpuff drag class with it against all V 8 competitiors. We drove it to Florida from here (Across the lake from Rochester in Canada) twice and despite giving it a good hosing all the way it got 25 MPH to the imperial gallon on the last trip (Imp gallon is 5 US qts)  It was a wonderful street strip car and I wish I still had it.
The Turbo was on the 32 bantam altered on my website. it worked great and was a no brainer to do.
It was so quiet we called it "Silent but Deadly " It was a 170 cube used engine. You can bore them out to 244  cubes but it takes some nerve.
I will quit now . Sorry for the long post but I love those leaning towers of power.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Would You Like Your Money 2-Day? Get started now! TaxBrain Online.
caac8vpf/TaxBrain

----

http:///u/?.