From: "wally breer" <wbreer@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: Help needed

Hello Again!
                        Ok I found one!
 Regards
  Wally

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Adlam" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 8:15 AM
Subject: Help needed

Hi good people does anyone have a spare passenger vent glass for a 65
belvedere as some lowlife has decided that my one would look better busted
this would need to be shipped to England please contact me with costs thanks
in anticipation Paul

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac8ucbWhYMBf/PermissionData

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caac8uxf/MP3 Player Giveaway

----

http:///u/?.