RE: Max Wedge Hood Scoop

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caac8usa/ProductTestPanel

Miles Watsko wrote:

> First I want to thank all for the numerous replies.  I have lots of
> options.
>
> Dave, do you know if Harms is producing a Max Wedge Scoop?  Last I
> checked they were offering only Hemi Scoops with Max's to come.
>
> Does anyone have experience with the fiberglass Scoops from Kramer?
>
> Thanks again in advance.
>
> Dave Walters wrote:
> >
> > Do yourself a favor and look seriously into the Harms unit Earl
> > suggested.They're $700 in steel(recommended),and $800 in aluminum.There
> > is usually a waiting list.I have the Hemi scoop in steel,and it really
> > is a quality piece.They're patterned from OEM/NOS parts for accuracy.
> >
> >   Dave Walters
> >   Denver, Co.
> >

> Miles Watsko
> Oakbank, Manitoba, Canada
> 64 Savoy 2 Dr. Post
> 67 Coronet R/T

 Check with Scott Smith(bugframes@xxxxxxx),but I believe he got a NOS
scoop a while back and can now do the Maxie version.I have no experience
with the Kramers unit other than hearing his 'glass unit is the best of
the rest.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
We have the 42 Inch Plasma TV you've been looking for!!  Sony or
Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Wide Screen TV's. Put one up on your
wall today!  Click Below
caac8uBf/ExclusiveRewards

----

http:///u/?.