Re: value of a 440 engine

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac8uda/PermissionData

i have a complete carb to pan 69 440, paid 500.00
i would not sell for less than 1000.
fyi, a block core charge for a builder is in the
range of 250-500, the steel crank is worth
from 150 to 500 depending on who is selling.

i blew one a couple years ago and there were none around
for under 2000.

mine is really just a spare, i hope i'll never need.

tom
65 satellite

Shuntich@xxxxxxx wrote

Slightly off topic but I have been offered cash and a 1969 440 engine
(complete--not a magnum) for my 1964 Dodge project. Can anyone offer me a ballpark
figure for the value of a 69 440 engine. My understanding is that it runs,
but has not been rebuilt.
Thanks, Rich in Kentucky

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
caac8utbOgXg2f/Consumer Research

----