From: Ted Barrett
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 12:49 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: wagon seals

[AD removed for archives]
2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
caac8vhbOlZxua/TaxBrain

kramer is supposed to be going to re-pop the seals for the long quarter
windows on the wagon. I am also looking for a set for my wagon. Everyone on
the list with a wagon should e-mail him to encourage him to get a move on

ted barrett
63 dodgewagon

>From: "Ben Jr. Morgan" <polara_hotrods@xxxxxxx>
>To: moparwebsite <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: wagon seals
>Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:27:11 -0800
>
>[AD removed for archives]
>caac8uabWlB34a/PermissionData
>

>Does anyone know where I can get weather stripping and window seals all
>around for my 64 dodge 330 station wagon, I'm a little tired of having
>windows that take forever to defog in the mornings. I know these things are
>hard to find for cars other than the sedans. Just thought one of you would
>know.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
>http://explorer.msn.com

>[AD removed for archives]
>Would You Like Your Money 2-Day? Get started now! TaxBrain Online.
>caac8vpbWlB34f/TaxBrain
>
>----
>Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
>directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
>negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
>recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
>your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
>signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
>
>'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
>http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep!
caadazlbOlZxuf/5 Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion

----

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caac8usf/ProductTestPanel

----

http:///u/?.