Re: Dist

Don, thanks for coming out on the limb here. I just got back from a weekend trip with the wagon fully loaded. my wife and our 6 yr. old daughter and the ridiculous
amount of stuff we load up the wagon with for the trip. now, not having a timing tape on the dampner I don't now for sure what my setting really was and after the Mods
what it's soposed to be? so as Joe suggested, I turned it back to 10 degrees for the trip and it ran great ! the old 62 wagon pulled just fine up and over the highway hills
and passes with no ping and the feel of some definite restored power. That being said, I am wondering what or why the 318 needs a timing chain if it has to have 17 degrees to run decent with a stock cam. although my cam is also a regrind, the specs of the build on the link below, has my cam specs and some other info if you
could be so gracious to make a comment as anything would be a help, for I'm out here on the limb with not much but a somewhat better running Poly.
thanks Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>