Latest '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet

[AD removed for archives]
Investigate just about anyone and anything with Web Detective!
caadlCmbOyW3Na/Web Detective

Hello all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

~~~~~~~~~

WANTED

Wanted: a complete good condition steering wheel for a 1963 Plymouth
Sport Fury.  Desire two tone, Blue/White, but will consider
others.  Please email me at "derrickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  Thank you.
Derrick

FOR SALE
Beautiful NOS+ Quality Reproduction Back-up lenss for the 1965 Dodge.
These are small rectangular lenses that also fit the 1966 Imperial.
$80.00us including shipping World Wide. Please email George
georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx  for current price list or pictures.

1964 DODGE '440' 2dr. hardtop.  BEAUTIFUL Colorado / Arizona car ..This
car was converted from the POLY318V8 / Pushbutton AT driveline to a 1966
440 V8 (Had large valves installed and mild cam) and A833  4 speed
transmission using the correct style floor hump..... by its former
owner. Has the 68-70 Cast Iron HP exhaust manifolds that go into a 2 and
1/2 inch aluminized dual exhaust system with crossover. Car has Power
Steering also. Had the original paint on it ...now has been beautifully
repainted (March '05) with same color combination (Sandelwood with cream
white top) base coat /clearcoat finish. Both bumpers rechromed. All
exterior stainless and aluminum has been professionally repaired and
polished. Correct 2 post outside driver door mirror, correct antennae.
New B.F Goodrich T/A radials front P225/70R/15 on  15 x 6.5 inch Mopar
steelies with polished dog
dish stainless caps. Rears: B.F. Goodrich T/As P275/60R/15 on 15x 8 inch
Mopar steelies with polished dog dish stainless caps. Wheels were
sandblasted and painted same cream white as the top color of car.

The motor was installed by the former owner... rebuilt 1966 440 / had
larger valves installed and a mild cam . Has the 68-70 HP cast iron
exhaust manifolds that run into a aluminized 2 and 1/2 inch full dual
system with a crossover.  A Hurst shifter / lever manipulates the  67
A833 4spd. transmision. The rear end is a 8 and 3/4 with  3.31 surgrip
gears.  New rear gas shocks.

Interior : Original: door panels / headliner /dash pad / instrument
cluster. Bench seats have been reupholstered similar to stock
configuration and  new carpet.

This car is a beautiful driver / quick / fun and ready to cruise. I
Located in Tucson AZ. E-Pics available to serious buyers ...PLEASE NO
PICTURE COLLECTORS

PRICE:  $19,500.00  or best offer.
Contact Greg at:     FLaMe1951@xxxxxxx    or  (520) 795-8868 MST

For sale: two  1965 Plymouth Baracudas. Main builder is rust free, has
many parts  missing. Has no engine or trans. Was v8 standard in floor.
Has title. Second car is complete but has slant 6. Was stick now
automatic. Also has disc brakes (not original). No  title. Want to sell
together. $1500  email address mfinstad@xxxxxxxx Phone number in Texas
817-729-8454.

For sale: 1965 Dodge Coronet 500. Car has no front clip or engine and
trans. Car is good from firewall back. Auto in floor, has very light
rust. No title. Only a parts car. $ 600.00 or  trade.   email address
mfinstad@xxxxxxxx Phone number in Texas 817-729-8454.

For sale:  1965 Plymouth Satellite 2dr. htp. Needs restoration but has
nice options. 318 poly, runs and drives but no brakes. Has power
steering, power brakes, factory a/c and power windows. Also has bucket
seats with auto. console. Gold with black interior. 99% complete but
missing d/s door glass. Also has rocker mlds, wheel well mlds and bumper
guards. Absolutey no rust in the hood, deck lid, cowl, inner fenders,
fenders, doors or rockers but does need floors and wind shield -- but
don't they all. Price is $2000.00. Call Kent at 404-272-4238 or email me
at kdsmith07@xxxxxxxx if interested. Car is located in Woodstock, GA.
Has GA title.

For sale:  Two 1965 Dodge Coronets,  both 4 door (1 is a 440 tourquoise
and white two tone) 318, auto, p/ p/ b one owner; we sold this car new.
It is still on the origional owner's title. The other is a 1965 plain
4dr. 318, auto, no  a/c, vinyl Seats (tan).
We sold this one new also. I would like to sell these two cars, either
together or one at at time.
William in Covington, Va. DresslerMotors@xxxxxxx

1964 Plymouth Fury four speed transmission w/cross member and Hurst
linkage for sale. -- My post high school hot rod was a 1964 Plymouth
Fury. It had a cast iron dual quad manifold on a 383 4 speed. All is
gone now except for the four speed transmission. It has a bolt on tail
stock and still contains the cross member for mounting to the frame. It
was rebuilt in the mid 70's with syncros and maybe 3rd gear.  I've been
carrying this thing around
every time I move for the last 30 years. It also has the hurst linkage.
I am willing to part with it.  It is located in south central Tennessee.
Tony 931-937-7835 or  mushroomman@xxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Click Here for the #1 Investigative tool on the Net!
caadlCpbOyW3Nf/Web Detective

----

bOyW3N.