Re: more questions about my elec.ign swap

Re: more questions about my elec.ign swap

I think he meant putting GM stuff on your mopar angers the gods...But
if he hasn't figured out yet, Neal has a slightly off-kilter guardian
angel guiding his mopar projects anyway...

--
Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx