From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: a funny story from my little parts trip
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:26:45 -0700

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadlVDb6eGsBa/ProductTestPanel

So when I was there at the store I was talking to this guy that works there I have known for years and he told me that he wanted a 426 hemi for his challenger, so he found one here over in Pendleton , in the high desert of eastern Oregon, from this old guy that was dying of Asbestosis, so he wanted to sell everything and go see Europe before he died. So he had this 426 Hemi for sale and when the guy was buying it the old guy said " yeah , thats the motor Richard petty won the Talladega in for 1968. He thought , "yeah right buddy! Sure!" so he gets it home and starts tearing it down and sees these RP stamps on everything, so he calls somebody in the know and they tell him, "Yeah , Petty was so big he had Chrysler working for him, making him special stuff, and everything was marked RP. So he sends the numbers into the richard petty foundation or whatever and they authenticate it and say its the real deal and even send him an official framed certificate. So the funny part is that now he doesnt know what to do with it , he just wanted to build a street car for himself, now he has this piece of history hes afraid to tamper with! Ain't life FUnNy! Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Is your PC running at 100%? Check your PC's health in 2 minutes!
caadlAsb6eGsBf/PC Health Check

----

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free! caadlVBbOyW3Nf/Amazing Computer -------------------------------------------------------------------