RE: cooler trick

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadlVFbOyW3Na/Sharebuilder

Neal,

He is right. That is the way we run them in Salt Lake...

Earl

 I want to get a few other opinions on this-
    My radiator  man whose modifying  my radiator in my "off-topic" car
    was telling me about  trans coolers.
     He says  that if u run  the fluid thru the factory cooler ( the one
     in the radiator) and then on to an aftermarket auxilliary cooler u
     can actually over cool your fluid and have erratic behavior in the
     winter because the fluids too thick.
    He says to run it thru the  aftermarket first and the  factory
    cooler next so that the radiator actually  pre warms the fluid
    slightly  before its dumped back in to  the tranny.
    He says in the summer the other way wouldnt hurt but this is a
    concern  if u live in a cold area in the winter.
   anybody ever hear of this??
     PS- of course we werent talking about trick convertors either,
     which i dont plan on using.
    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather, sports, and
lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all at a price you can afford to
pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYbV1hOjf/TopOffers
----
topic.  Thanks!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYbOyW3Nf/TopOffers
----

bOyW3N.