RE: Help decoding this VIN please - Thanks

RE: Help decoding this VIN please - Thanks

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox!
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68%. Click
here to start looking younger today!
caadslIbOyW3Na/Nexiderm

Thanks, somers7.  I'm guessing that the "43" in the VIN may designate a
4-door hardtop?

This old Newport has been scheduled for purchase by the California Air
Resources Board (Carb) Old Vehicle Scrapping program today (Saturday).

Even though I live ~2,000 miles from SoCal, I do subscribe to their email
notification service and occasionally post an old Mopar of interest on
various Mopar message boards.  So far I don't think anyone from these msg
boards has saved, or even investigated, any of these old Mopes yet though.
But I'll keep posting them anyway just in case.

Here is the link to the CARB site:

http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/avrp/avrp.htm

And you can signup for the email notifications from their main page.

Or call AQMS Automotive at 562-432-1096 regarding the current crop of
available vehicles.

There also is a '74 Satellite 318 4-door that is available.  And a few early
60's through early 70's non-Mopar pickups.  And what the heck does a '73
Jeep van look like?

Man, I wished I lived close enough to these wrecking yards to check out some
of the vehicles that have passed through their gates.  I'm still curious
about the '63 Plymouth b-body wagon that was available a few months back.
Oh well...

How's that old saying go???  Oh, yeah.

"Save them.  Don't crush them."

Later,

Scott

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadlVFbOyW3Nf/Sharebuilder

----

bOyW3N.