From: Dodger7998@xxxxxxx [mailto:Dodger7998@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:42 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 413 engine

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
caadtaHb7ev5Xa/Amazing Computer

Motor home blocks are good prospects for rebuilds,,,,,,,,,,,they were
usually low mileage blocks that can often be rebuilt with stock bore most
people
throw away the heads, intake manifolds, cam and timing components and oil
pan,
leaving you with a seasoned block, and a forged steel crank to work
with,,,,,,,,,one interesting note is that all of the ones that I have taken
apart have
had a two piece timing gear set which means that the  cam is reverse ground
because it is turning the opposite direction as the  car engines

             dodger

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox!
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68%. Click
here to start looking younger today!
caadslIb7ev5Xf/Nexiderm

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadtaJbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.