Re: replys needed

I didnt read your original post to see what you have done already.  Do
the obvious and easy first--check the bulb, socket and wire lead to
it.  Is it a combo brake/turn light?  Does the brake light work?  Mine
shares the same bulb so I would assume the brake light wouldn't work
if its a bulb.  If it does work, start looking at the wires or the
switch itself.

not a lot of help...sorry!

MJ